"Congratulations you are on the last step ... putting it all together!"
Before you hand in your paper did you:
1. format your typed paper in the required way? (one inch margins, double spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman font)
2. add page numbers, if required, and in the proper place?
3. answer or defend your thesis?
4. defend your thoughts and ideas with facts and supporting information?
5. cite your sources?
6. create a Works Cited page with all the sources that you used?
7. satisfy the writing component criteria - did you type enough pages?
8. create a Title Page if it was required? (If you need help doing this, check out the video below.)
9. reread it and check it over for typographical or spelling errors? run-on sentences? any other grammar errors?
Now you can hand it in and sit back and relax!
You have just completed your research paper. Hopefully you have learned that writing a paper is a process that involves work and time and not something that can be accomplished in one night.